50+ Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense Examples:-
Hello friends, today in this post (50+ Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense Examples) we are going to read some examples of Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense which are always asked in the exam.
Present Indefinite Tense Exercise
Q.A. Putting the verbs in brackets into the Present Indefinite Tense-
- Crickets don’t store nuts for the winter.
- Rivers flow towards the ocean.
- Maria never wears nice clothes.
- Ashu and I go to the mall every Sunday.
- My Father doesn’t work in America.
- Do other people also come to you?
- Don’t you speak well English?
- She goes for a walk early in the morning.
- My mom doesn’t go to the market every day.
- The train arrives on time.
- James never brushes her teeth regularly.
- He loves to play cricket every Sunday.
- Mala goes to the cafe every week.
- The teacher teaches the coaching.
- Do you want to come with us?
Important Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense Examples :-
Q.B. Fill in the blanks with the correct verb form as given in the brackets.
• She……..she is so intelligent. (think)
• He…..….to the office every day. (go)
• When…….…you go to school? (does)
• I…………left after seeing the crowd. (take)
• Please………….off the phones while meeting. (switch)
• Does he…………India? (lives)
• I…………..a letter to my father every month. (wrote)
• He……….to college regularly. (go-negative)
Ans. doesn’t go
• Dogs………..at family members. (not bark)
Ans. don’t bark
• Tom told me that he will meet me before I………for Bangalore. (leave)
Fill in the blanks with Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense Examples:-
A). Janet ———————- to be a singer.
Ans:- Janet wants to be a singer.
B). Emily ———————– delicious cookies.
Ans:- Emily makes delicious cookies.
C). Arti and her husband ——————- in Singapore.
Ans:- Arti and her husband live in Singapore.
D). I ——————— at a bank.
Ans:- I work at a bank.
E). My grandfather ——————– his pet dog.
Ans:- My grandfather adores his pet dog.
F). Plants ———————– water and sunlight for making their food.
Ans:- Plants need water and sunlight for making their food.
G). Rohan and Sania ———————- to play card games.
Ans:- Rohan and Sania like to play card games.
H). She ——————– with her parents.
Ans:- She lives with her parents.
I).Cows ———————– on grass.
Ans:- Cows feed on grass.
J). He ———————- a handsome salary.
Ans:- He earns a handsome salary.
K). Sophia ————————– English very well.
Ans:- Sophia speaks English very well.
L). Martin ———————– for a walk in the morning.
Ans:- Martin goes for a walk in the morning.
In this post, we have learned about 50+ Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense Examples. We hope that you would have liked all 50+ Present Simple (Indefinite) Tense Examples. that we have given here. And it will be useful for you, if you have any question regarding this article, then you can ask us in the comment below. And you must share this article with your friends.