ERRORS, MISTAKES AND BLUNDERS IN USE OF NOUN Exercise:
- Her hairs are curly.
- Our elders gave us many advices.
- I have many work to do.
- Sita has sold all her furniture’s.
- She gave me information’s about this bank.
- The sceneries of Himachal Pradesh are very charming.
- The peoples are hard working.
- The cattle’s are grazing in the field.
- I want a paper.
- I bring fruits and vegetables from the market.
- You must continue your study.
- These news are false.
- They go to Agra during the summer
- Her spectacle is very nice. Vacations.
- She has a twenty rupees note. 16. He got only passing marks.
- Ram was true to his words. 18. Ten miles are a long distance.
- They want two dozen apple. 20. I want two pairs of white shoes.
- Rahul has finished two third of his work.
- The chair’s legs are broken.
- Good night, I am so glad to meet you.
- There is no space in the car.
- We should help the poor’s.
- She left for Delhi by 8.30 O’clock bus.
- One of his son is a teacher.
- ‘Amazing stories’ are an interesting book.
- I brought my furniture’s by goods train.
- My sister serves in boy’s school.
- There are many news published in local paper.
- Please reply, yours faithfully.
- She loves either you or I.
- One should not hate the poor’s.
- She has committed not one but many mischiefs.
- There is no place in this compartment.
- My mother’s brother’s son has come.
- Give me ten paces.
- He is a sixty years old man.
- An all parties meeting was called to consider the drought situation in the country
- How can our country accept the two nation’s theory?
- He said, “Riches has wings”. 67. She said that she was suffering from measles.
- Shelly’s poetries are great.
- He has purchased new machineries.
- There were very heavy traffics on the road.
- I am going to purchase some stationeries.
- This house is made of bricks and stones.
- Hours after hours were passed but she didn’t turn up.
- I go for a two miles walk daily.
- There are four breads in the kitchen.
- The magistrate passed order of his release.
- The first inning is going to over now.
- He bought some stationeries.
ERRORS, MISTAKES AND BLUNDERS IN USE OF NOUN
she left for delhi by 8.30 o’clock bus,
our elders gave us many advices,
good night i am so glad to meet you,
rahul has finished two third of his work,
our elders gave us many advices correct sentence,
site:a2zenglishgrammar.com body parts,
blunders meaning in hindi,
correcting mistakes rewrite the sentences.