Essay on terrorism in India (भारत में आतंकवाद पर निबंध)-
In This Article we providing you Essay on terrorism in India or Menace of Terrorism in India. India has a long history of terrorism. This is a cowardly act by those terrorist groups who want to disturb the peace of the country. Its purpose is to create a state of panic in the hearts of the people.
Here is More than 800+Word Essay on terrorism in India or Menace of Terrorism in India.
- Our Past
- Struggle for Freedom
- Fifty Years of Independence
- Republic Day
- Danger is not over
- How to Achieve Unity
1. Introduction: India is a vast country. Over 95 cores of people live in it. People living in one part of it differ widely from those living in some other part. The country is divided into a number of provinces. Society is divided into a number of castes and subcases. Different languages are spoken in different parts of the country. Moreover, India is a home of people into a single whole. How to foster national unity among so many varied people.
2. Our Past: Leaving some periods of our past time, internal quarrels and narrow selfish aims have kept the country divided. Separatist tendencies have always resulted in her downfall. It was always divided into a large number of small states. National consciousness has always been lacking. This has ever been her greatest weakness. It is due to this lack of unity that country passed a long period of slavery and suffered partition of the country at the time of getting freedom in 1947.
3. Struggle for Freedom: When our struggle for freedom started, we became politically conscious about our national unity. It is because of lack of unity that we had to fight a long battle for freedom. Rani of Jhansi, Tatya Tope and other warriors failed in their venture only because India could not stand united against the English. However, religious and cultural unity always existed in India. So when struggle for freedom started again under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi we became aware of our weakness. The great leaders from various parts of the country Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Patel, Abul Kalam Azad, Chakravarti Rajgopalachari etc. Became united under the leadership of Gandhi and when the English realized that now India is united and they could not continue to rule her, they prepared themselves to give freedom. However, they become successful in dividing the country into two parts viz. India and Pakistan. Some countries did not want that India should be united, because she would become a great force.
4. Fifty Years of Independence: During past Fifty years of our independence, many setbacks to our national unity threatened India to be divided. Narrow religious-mindedness, linguistic differences, provincialism and other tendencies played their part. However, our wise leaders like Pt. Nehru, Shastri, Smt. Gandhi etc. controlled these tendencies. We achieved unity to a great extent. Economic upliftment, fast means of communication, generous policies of the government and tolerance of our leaders played an eminent role in achieving this.
5. Republic Day: On 26th January, 1950 India declared herself a United Republic Nation. India under one Constitution, one Flag and democratically elected federal republic government stood united before the world. We adopted secularism, liberty and equality, so that we can keep unity in diversity. Hindi was declared our national language but provincial languages were also recognized as official languages of the States. English was mads the link language. The great leaders fostered brotherhood among the people.
6. Danger is not over: However, we cannot sit satisfied. Some narrow minded persons are trying to disunite the nation for their selfish ends. Killing of innocent people in Kashmir and other places has created a great problem for law and order. Irresponsible and selfish politicians are vitiating the atmosphere with hate and shameful quarrels. Corruption among leaders has reached to a great height. They are ready to sell the nation’s interests to the foreigners and enemies of the country. America and other big countries do not want that India should remain united as it will make a very big nation. With great difficulty we could solve the problem of Assam, West Bengal, and Tamil Nadu etc. Yet the danger is not over. Kashmir problem is also another sore.
7. How to Achieve Unity: Unity is not a thing, which is achieved once is achieved forever. We will have to strive for keeping it. Life of every citizen is secured only when there is unity and peace in the country. We should not give any place to narrow and selfish tendencies. We should learn to love and respect the feeling and views of people different from us. We should fully co-operate our government in maintaining law and order.
8. Conclusion: We are not pessimistic. We hope that the extremists would soon realize that they are on wrong path. Our cultural ties are very strong. If we promote art and culture of India, we will find that bounds of spirits will result in outward unity too. People are now more aware of the dangers to our national unity. They will fully try to strengthen it.
Share with All Students in Social Media Essay on terrorism in India.